2019년 8월 18일 일요일

Seoul Stock official video #1 by artist Taejin Seong KOREA

www.theseoulstock.com
artworks & imagedownload
The best images for creative designers.

www.theseoulstock.com
The homepage has been opened.
Welcome to the opening of Seoul Stock. Here at Seoul Stock, we provide easy access to artists and all of their related works. While copyright issues have historically limited access to these types of works, we've found a way to lower that barrier. By seeking out and contracting with individual artists, we've been able to achieve our goal of bringing their work to peopel who needed for commercial and designs all over the globe. We'd like to make the world a more creative place. Thanks for being a part of that world.

It is official video #1
artist Taejin Seong KOREA
He is known as artist's heros with woodblock, represented Robot taekwon V. We service art shows wonderful hero's story tellings about his own experienced, colorful attractive characters. Enjoy it. You never disappointed it.

 
 
I am artist Tae Jin Sung.
My work is a carving of heroes on a wooden board. Compared to other methods of creating art like painting with a brush, carving has the advantage when it comes to expressing a hero’s strong power. Robot Taekwon V, a Korean animated film character, is the best hero from the period of Korea’s industrial growth. Robot Taekwon V is actually a protagonist in all of my scenes. I also bring traditional pictorial motifs to my works in an aggressive way.
I am pondering over how to create empathy in the people of our time for a specific culture and environment in which an artist was brought up. Interestingly enough, they appreciate and love my works quite a lot. I will try my utmost to ensure my pieces are an attractive marriage of tradition and modernity. I want them to have a good effect on people through the lives and tales of admirable heroes from the East and the West.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기